Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hey guys, its been years since I have been on


Hey guys, its been years since I have been on "MMowned" or, "Ownedcore" as we now call it. I even typed "MMowned" to get to the website, If that doesn't give anyone an idea on how long it has been since I have been back hehe xD. It has been a mighty long ride for all of us here in the emulation and development community. It has come a long way so far and I would like to help give it a boost. cookie jar fairbanks Sad to say I have been out of the loop for a few years, but life has it's trials & tribulations. The good news is none of you probably remember me anyway, so the fact that I am here now to contribute to development will probably not tickle anyone's cookie jar fairbanks fancy. My wife and I are developers and we want to back a good programming community for wow emulation. I joined MMowned back when I was a little hellion, so I would like to stay old school and stick with the people I know. Errage is a good friend of mine, I am sure lots of you know it.. Him... Her, She? Idk anymore lol. I used to work a little bit with GroundZero back in the day before he became Moderator. I don't talk to him anymore, but "What's Up!? It's been a few years, mate." If you read this haha. Anyway, back to the reasoning behind why I am making this post. We want to help flourish the MoP Project and start running a clean 5.1.0 Emulation Project. On our end, we basically want a family server for us to use, but we are programmers so, we might as well move progress along, right? Plus, my wife wants to get into Lua Scripting, hardcore, as well as grinding into MySQL for the next couple months, while I do core work in C++ (ARGH!!) /brainache FeedBack, Contact Us, Work With Us ╭╮╱╭╮ ┃┃╱┃┃ ┃╰━╯┣━━┳╮╭┳━━╮ ┃╭━╮┃╭╮┃╰╯┃┃━┫ ┃┃╱┃┃╭╮┣╮╭┫┃━┫ cookie jar fairbanks ╰╯╱╰┻╯╰╯╰╯╰━━╯ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╭╮ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╯╰┫┃ ╭━━┳━━┳╮╭┳━┻╮╭┫╰━┳┳━╮╭━━╮ ┃━━┫╭╮┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃┃╭╮┣┫╭╮┫╭╮┃ ┣━━┃╰╯┃┃┃┃┃━┫╰┫┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╰╯┃ ╰━━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻╯╰┻┻╯╰┻━╮┃ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━╯┃ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━━╯ ╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━━━╮ ╭╯╰╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃╭━╮┃ ╰╮╭╋━━╮╭━━┳━━┳╮╱┣┫╭╯┃ ╱┃┃┃╭╮┃┃━━┫╭╮┃┃╱┃┃┃╭╯ ╱┃╰┫╰╯┃┣━━┃╭╮┃╰━╯┃╭╮ ╱╰━┻━━╯╰━━┻╯╰┻━╮╭╯╰╯ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━╯┃ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━━╯ Email Us: greencoreproject@gmail.com GreenCore: Development Team
╔═══╗──────────╔═══╗─────────────╔═══╗─────╔╗───╔╗───

No comments:

Post a Comment