Saturday, April 25, 2015

Leslie Cheung in the movie


"Philippine women" hundreds of thousands "died" in the Japanese translation / Weian if he is not still in his heyday brilliant shine, if he is not still very gorgeous gorgeous, Leslie can be hailed as a milestone goodmans menu in the life of pop art. Every mention of his name in Hong Kong native visitors will hear the same repeating: "Guess how old he is." (As if he can make a self-portrait goodmans menu in the attic Keeping face) Leslie 44 years old, if the so-called public The half-life was completely changed him, then it lies on his degree of control over its own charm even more adept. He fled when the temptation to suppress when spun. He is Asian showbiz lure most cunning and most provocative person.
Among a variety goodmans menu of roles in this is a can not be restored, the enigmatic goodmans menu "Leslie": a beautiful man, his gender for those who succumb to his charm, it is a gift or a plague . Typically, they love him, but he left them; the film he said, "I do not love you" more often than others presumably. But he charmed not only makes the lens; and in front of the camera goodmans menu to create a subtle miracle. In "Days of Being Wild", he makes a scene unique charm, while the full-length mirror in front of narcissism looked like themselves, while skilled dancing precisely. Thus, in merciless close-up, quietly, in some mysterious way to change the mood of the temperature. You can perceive a similar feeling of shame or frustration from him inside.
In concert, his fight for the recognition of Guangdong calm the audience, until they dance together in front of the stage, they are popular music that worshipers of God. They simply ecstatic that he excited; he has the affection they are almost naked. In his enthusiasm annual concert tour, including two weeks ago held in Hong Kong, he dressed eight sets of Jean Paul Gaultier designed the costumes, in a wild and outrageous goodmans menu ascending order, from one white dress trimmed goodmans menu with angel wings to a naughty skirt (and long black wig). In his Toronto concert, a voice shouting, "I love you, Leslie!"; He answered, "I love you, whether you are a boy or a girl." It happens to be his lines in "Roman Holiday" in the , but it in for his androgynous charm blinked. Both contemplative and explosive soul, at the same time control the mocking laughter and hot tears, Leslie both men, but also women.
Leslie enjoy this adventurous role-playing; his latest music video in a period of pas de deux (with a Japanese male ballet dancer) was banned as too sexy and Hong Kong television station TVB. He also let the audience goodmans menu know that he is gay suspected or compliment, although he did not publicly stated his sexual orientation. "More specifically, I'm bisexual," he said. "I once had a girlfriend, goodmans menu I about 22 years old, I told my girlfriend Teresa Mo (his TV series, often in cooperation with the actors during the TVB) seeking goodmans menu marriage." Last month, he, as Teresa Mo television goodmans menu program guests, joked, "If we had you marry me, that would completely change my life."
However, his life long ago was eventful. Leslie was born in a Hong Kong tailor's family, goodmans menu he was the youngest of ten children, his father worked for William Holden and Alfred Hitchcock and his wife did clothes. . "I do not have a happy childhood quarrel, fight, we can not live together; I followed my grandmother grew up." And his recent eight years older than his brother; Leslie said he was "the smallest and most lonely. My brother and dating girls, and I am alone in the corner, playing goodmans menu with plastic soldiers, or with my Barbie dolls together. It was painful. My father could not control his emotions, whether it is for me or my mother. I used to think, "This is what they call marriage. "
Leslie Cheung in the movie "Ghost Story" and "Rouge" in his own bright star from a trendy into two seductive ghost lover, goodmans menu and later earned him international acclaim of his films are in Chen Kaige's "Farewell My Concubine" the most complete, the most atmospheric performances. However, Wong Kar-wai on the big screen is to explore the inner Leslie. "Days of Being Wild", he fashioned into a 60s punk (perfunctory young), he is abandoned abused woman as his mother's revenge; the film won him the Hong Kong Film Award winner . "Ashes of Time", he played a martial arts villain, in this collection of China's top stars and fascinating visual feast, his performance capability. Comrade movie "Happy Together", he makes an actor Tony knows how mentally prepared. goodmans menu
Beginning goodmans menu of the film are two main characters naked sex scenes. "When we were trying to shoot this scene, when, really scared Tony," goodmans menu Leslie recalls. "He refused to do so. There are two days he was very painful, lying in bed, so I walked over to him and said to him, 'look at me, Tony, I've played a lot of kissing, stroking the girl, grab their chest, you think I like it? I just think of it as work, just an ordinary love scene. I do not love you, I do not want to have sex with you. You're not my type. 'So he agreed to perform . "In other words, Tony, my dear, why not try to play it?
Although Leslie directed a one-hour long musical goodmans menu and an all-star lineup of anti-smoking film, he continues to insist on acting; he immediately starred in Stanley Kwan's film with Anita Mui and Karen Mok, and hope to work with Zhang Yimou and "lying Tiger, Hidden Dragon "princess Zhang Ziyi cooperation. However, the forever young Leslie has been a middle-aged doubts about his position in 1997 after the Hong Kong entertainment industry. "I work very hard for 20 years," he warmly said. "In the past I was broke, making a living. Now I live in a fairly large house and independent. I remain goodmans menu influential in Japan and South Korea. But perhaps goodmans menu I passed goodmans menu his prime in Hong Kong. This place is so extravagant , vulgar, wastefulness. For Hong Kong, I may be too weak. I never look at myself as one of them a member. "
About Sina | About Sina | Advertising | Contact Us | Jobs | Site lawyer | SINA English | Registration | Product Q & A


No comments:

Post a Comment